Yep, I officially have a young women! Alyse was very excited to become a beehive in her church class and be able to attend all the young women activities!
Alyse and her best friend Chelise have birthdays 4 days apart. They decided to do a double birthday party and celebrate a little early since we would be loading the UHaul on Alyse's actual birthday.
We loaded up a bunch of sweet girls and headed to a park in Fruitland for brunch, cup cakes, and presents.
We then swam for a few hours at Christensen's pond between Fruitland and Parma. It's a private pond that takes reservations for group swimming parties. It has a huge water slide, small water slide, a zip line, high and low diving boards, paddle boats, and canoes! Uncle Mike and Aunt Stacy, Ashley, and Owen were also able to come join us! Lexi got to come along to swim with Ashlynne, Chelise's little sister.
They big group with some of Chelise's cousins and little brothers
Water slide fun
Owen and Uncle Mike
The day before Alyse's birthday we squeezed in a family celebration with ice cream cake and gave Alyse her presents (we caught her just out of the shower with wet hair). On Alyse's actual birthday, Scott dropped us all off at Grammy's house on his way to BSU for his chemistry final and Alyse and I went shopping for some new clothes and then met with Scott for lunch at Coasta Vida and then picked up the UHaul on the way home and the rest of the day was devoted to moving. I think she still felt very celebrated and loved!
I am so very grateful for this beautiful amazing girl! I am so amazed by her obedience and talents. I am so thankful for the help she is to our family every day!
Happy 12th Alyse!











No comments:
Post a Comment