Alyse's first day of 5th grade- yes 5th!!! I can't believe it either!
Lexi's 1st day of 3rd grade
It was super hard to find cute school clothes this year. It took lots of extra time and hunting in a ton of stores to find the few cute things out there this year in girls clothes. But with lots of patience they were finally outfitted and ready for the new year.
It is always bitter sweet to have summer vacation end. I was ready to have routine again with a regular, decent bedtime. This summer had too many late nights! But it is sad to have them gone all day and to have such busy schedules with dance, violin, activity day girls, and homework again. I miss the lazy dazy days of summer.
I love all the gappy smiles around here. The tooth fairy has been a frequent visitor to our house! Alaina lost her 2nd tooth the night before school started and had an extra hard time going to sleep being so excited for school and the tooth fairy to visit!
They all got excellent teachers and are off to a very great and exciting year!



1 comment:
Kind of jealous you don't have a kindergarten. I hate the 1/2 day running to and from the bus stop. But WOW I don't envy the 5th grader stage. Wahoo! Slow down Alyse! Great pics
PS: Can't believe your baby is 1! WHAT?! How did that happen?
Post a Comment