Sunday, September 30, 2012

Landon's First Birthday

Bear with me as I attempt to catch up on the last 3 months!


In July, Landon turned 1!  
I had to be creative to make a cake with no corn products (he's allergic to corn).  I made homemade brownies and put the brownie chunks in the back of the dump truck and we made homemade ice cream.  This was Landon's first taste of treats.  He sampled a brownie while we sang Happy Birthday to him.  He got  boy toys!!  It is fun to shop out of the girl line (by 4 girls, I feel like we have every girl toy).  Its fun to see him push the tractor or move the animals around.  He loves the elephant that blows balls that Aunt Rachel got him.  For the most part, he'd still rather climb, explore, and push buttons.


 It's been a fast year.  Just yesterday he was my tiny baby boy.  Now he's a real little boy!
He sure is loved.  His sisters adore him like crazy.  I love how they would come in the door after school and be so excited to greet Landon, how they never get frustrated with him when he gets their things or crumples their papers, and how they play and love on him.  He's all boy and full of fun!!!!

No comments: