Since everyone else got their first day posted, I thought I'd add my first night back to work. It was last Friday night. It was so hard to go. I was teary leaving my little boy blue. The only thing that made it bearable was that I was leaving him with his wonderful Daddy who is perfectly capable of taking care of a newborn and 4 more :)
I was thinking about now... this is my first night working without Landon, can't I put him back in and take him with me! or bertter yet, can't I bring him and put him in a bassinet at the nurses station, like a patient :)
Holding a just born, 5 lb baby at work made me realize how much my little guy has grown. He weighed in Friday at 12 lb 4 oz.; he's starting to get rolls (and another chin).
The other thing that makes it bearable is that I'm only part time now. Two days one week, and one day the next. That means I'm home 5 days and then 6! I still get to get my kids up, ready and to school, volunteer in their classrooms, be home with my little two all day, pick my kids up, do after school activities, sign off homework, make dinner, tuck them all into bed, and rock my baby. And do projects like this....
133 pounds of peaches
I still feel like a stay-at-home mom, other than 1-2 days a week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment