Saturday, October 8, 2011

IUD gone wrong

This is an IUD way out of place.  An IUD after it burrowed its way through my uterine wall and into my gut, up by the umbilicus!





On the bright side, I got a "photo shoot,"  a really deep sleep nap, lots of fentenyl, demerol, morphine, and Norco, an afternoon of napping, a really cute "squeeze to my tummy" pillow, and no work this week!

3 comments:

Felton Family said...

OMG. That's scary. I just had mine taken out a few months ago, and had no idea this could happen. HMMMM do I use it in the future? Does this happen often? Hope you are feeling better. So sorry to hear that. But the week off of work sounds GREAT:) Take Care. Love checking in on a great Family.

Kate Fredrickson said...

you're totally freaking me out right now! glad you're ok! how'd you know something was wrong?

Dunbabin said...

WOW!!! my jaw dropped when I saw this picture. Did that hurt??