If you need a sure way to lose 5 lbs over the holidays, come let my family breathe on you. I can guarantee at least a 5 lb loss! It also comes with day a day off in the kitchcen and a day of sleeping kids, but unfortunately it also comes with very sore abdominal and back muscles (well you'll pretty much feel like you got hit by a truck), significant amounts of laundry, burning fevers, waking up every 10 minutes all night empty someone's puke bucket and/or change their sheets, and a whopping headache!
I had this first and was so kind to share it with Scott and all the kids. It is the season of giving! I survived this over Scott's workdays. I took the kids to basketball Saturday morning feeling awful, whiteknuckled the drive home, ran into the house dropping everything on the way, and started puking my guts out. Layla got it Tuesday, and Wednesday evening, Scott, Alyse, and Lexi. It was violent puking a tell ya! Lexi had it the worst, she threw up every 10-30 minutes ALL night long and is still sickish today. I think my kids have been in pjs since Tues and the TV was on all day yesterday!
I recommend diet and exercise- it's much easier!
3 comments:
YUCK!! We all haven't been well since before Thanksgiving, but we are passing around easy things...cough, runny nose, etc. Jeff's illness hit him pretty hard though. Hope you all feel better and can have a Merry Christmas!
Oh, NO! I hope everyone is starting to feel better. Merry Christmas!
This happened to us only started on Thurs and stayed until Sunday. Sorta made for a stinky Christmas (litterally!). I agree, I like exercise better!!!
Post a Comment