Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Activities

Christmas dresses- I sewed the skirts


making paper chains for decorations (or to chain up kids!)

making Christmas candy count downs

Alyse's 3rd grade program "A county Christmas"

making gingerbread houses



Lexi and I made these snowmen for her class


Alyse made these for her teacher

acting out the nativity story (daddies make great donkies!)



Reindeer pops

Christmas Eve
making sugar cookies for Santa
*sure hope Santa doesn't pick up our sick germs from our cookies!*

We had our special ham and mormon potatoe dinner (I don't cook on Christmas).  None of us were big eaters yet, but we got some down.  3 of us shared a slice of cheesecake and the other 3 didn't even want a taste.   We opened pjs, read Christmas stories, and then opened the present from our family name drawing gift exchange.  Alaina was asking to go to bed at 5 (very cute)
 matching "slippies"
*slippies is Layla's nickname for footed pjs- because she can slip and slide in them on the wood floor
 "I'm a ballet"  (very cute)

 love the nice blurred lights, but note that the top is not working (after much effort and adding another string which also blew!), but that is OK because Alyse says Santa will fix it!


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you guys were all so sick! You can tell everyone is still recovering on Christmas morning...but they all still look so darling! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, dsepite the nasty few days leading up to it!