I hope my neighbors who see this every time I come and go don't think my house is like this!!!
so I don't know how we ever fit the kitchen in there to build it and certainly don't know how we ever found a tool!
my orgainization hang ups are
1. this garage does have to hold one van, tools, yard tools, decorations for every holiday/season, a family of bikes, a ladder, sleds, a power wheels car, a lg wheel barrow (which sat in the back yard all winter), Scott's seven year collection of millitary uniforms, and more....
2. I want to spend as little as possible (yea, there are some awesome garage organization systems, cupboards, and work places, BUT I would much rather put money into finishing the basement, a deck, french doors, cupboards in the laundry room... you get the idea)
3. the shelves on the back wall, well they are over the circuit breaker panel, the door opens but the whole panel which has to come off to finish the basement- can't until we take the shelves down and cut off about 6"
4. it's COLD out there!!
I can't wait to see the after pictures!!! (it might take a while though)
No comments:
Post a Comment