Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cookie Ice Cream Bowls

Yesterday for Family Home Evening Lexi and I attempted the Cookie Ice Cream Bowl I found at the  theidearoom.blogspot.com 

Have a cute little helper help make your favortie Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
my favorite recipe is:
1 C butter or margarine
1 C brown sugar
1/2 C sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 - 1/2 C flour
1 bag milk chocolate chips
*you know how to mix it*
bake at 375 for 8-10 min.

roll it out between wax paper
cut out  4" circles (do as I say not as I do)
turn cupcake tin over, cover every other one in tinfoil, place your cookie circles over the foil
and OOPS! (I made 4 1/2" cirlces- TOO big)
but they still tasted good!!!
for better pictures and the unsimplified steps, see the full instructions here

2 comments:

Sethington said...

looks Yummy! I think Im going to have to check out that website.

Hyde Family said...

Ooh, I actually can't wait to try this one!!!