The girls and I stayed in our pjs all day on Christmas and the girls have pretty much stayed in the pajamas this entire Christmas break. Scott worked a 6 night stretch over Christmas and then had five days off. In which we played games all day and stayed up late every night to watch Season 5 of Lost (so good, but now we have to wait a year again!). The "Who What Where" and "Pictureka" I rate 5 star games fun for the whole family. It's back to school and schedules tomorrow though :(
My little Rudolph- All she wanted for Christmas was Rudolph (THE RUDOLPH, the one and only Rudolph), so Scott and I convinced that she really didn't want THE Rudolph since Santa wouldn't be able to fly his sleigh, etc. So then she decided that she wanted a toy Rudolph. I'm sure that Santa searched high and low before he came up with this!
oh and one more Christmas shot....
No comments:
Post a Comment