Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday "Na Na!"

My "Na Na" turns 4 today!
 (She got the nickname of Na Na because that's what she called herself back when)
 She wanted a "star" cake, I'm not sure what she had in mind, but I came up with this...The birthday breakfast
Scott had today off, other than he had to be in at 7:15 for a uniform check
 (Love my man in uniform :)
and the loot...  baby doll stuff, I made the diaper bag, blankie, diapers, bib, burp cloth (another project I started in Decemeber!)
Oh I love this giggly girl!  One year ago this child made me CRAZY, but when Daddy came home she almost completely changed, and we have had a wonderful year.  I can't imagine life without her!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the star cake it is adorable-- and man it looks like you've been busy busy sewing stuff. also your pics are looking great 2!

The Despain Gang said...

Such a cutie pie. Love the gifts and cake.

kelsey said...

Hi Ruby! I've been keeping up with your blog for a couple months now and just can't get over how creative and talented you are! (And of course how precious your little girls are;) LOVE the cake! And love all the homemade doll stuff. And, great pictures!

Hyde Family said...

What??? 4?? she's still a baby to me! Happy birthday to her!