Alaina had a happy 3rd birthday Sunday. She celebrated her 1st birthday here at Grandma's when Scott was deployed last time, and having a January birthday, this is most likely the last time she will get a party with all the family (and the last birthday Daddy will miss)! I'm partied out and it was a crazy week, but I tried to pull together a party. She was a cowgirl for Halloween, fell in love with her pink boots and has worn them everyday since so I came up with a cowgirl theme. I can't believe she is three. She is so much smaller than Alyse and Lexi were at three (and she still acts two!), that I can't believe she is three, but when I think about what all has happend in her lifetime, 4 moves, 2 deployments, and a new little sister, I can't believe its only been three years!

My Stunt Rider, Go Girl!
Ball in the Boot Game
Alaina and her horse cake

Blue and Red Tongued Cousisns

My Cowgirl!
(this was my rocking horse when I was a little girl)

My Stunt Rider, Go Girl!Treasure Hunting in the Straw
(Note- bad idea, don't attempt this at home!)
I found this idea on lots of party planning sites and thought it sounded fun and a different from a pinata, but discovered, itchy, messy straw, is not so fun! Saturday when I bought the straw it was a beautiful day, Sunday, it was bitter cold and so we tried it in the garage.

Alaina gets a booster seat!
(yea- now three in pink booster seats and only one left in a five point harness! Alaina weighed in at 30 1/2 lbs, just making the cut for the booster)
Blue and Red Tongued Cousisns
Me and my brown eyed birthday girl

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alaina! I love you, I am sorry I had to miss another one of your birthdays. I love you very much. I miss you. I will see you soon
Post a Comment