Christmas Eve PJ's
Scott's Christmas tree at work
Scott's Christmas tree at workWe met him our Christmas Eve at 8:30, his Christmas morning, on web cam and watched him open his presents, he ate ham at the chow hall, and worked.
Christmas Morning

Christmas MorningThe girls came into the living room all excited, Alyse looked at this and said, "It is a house!" and then barfed on the floor. (Santa did you bring the flu bug too?) Alyse kept a big bowl close throughout the morning, just incase!

This is what I have been doing almost everynight after the girls have gone to bed (since mid October!) My brother Mike and I built it in his garage and then we reassembled it in my mom's garage and I have been painting, wallpapering, decorating, sewing sheets, blankets, bedspreads, pillows, shams, couch pillows, etc. etc. It's still not finished, the nursery needs carpeted, the bathroom needs everything, I have picture frames with little family pictures to go on the walls, and a few other things, but I do require a little sleep!

Now onto organizing, sorting, and packing to go to South Dakota!















4 comments:
wow! Very impressive work. I bet the girls will love it!
That doll house it just AWESOME!!!
Hi Ruby,
I'm so sorry that some of you got the flu on Christmas! Yuck! That doll house is beautiful! Your girls are so pretty too!
Can't wait to see you in South Dakota. Too bad it will be a short stay. (For us that live in South Dakota!)
We have a tradition of new pjs for Christmas Eve too. So cute! Love the doll house; you're amazing. I bet the girls loved it!
Post a Comment