Hope you all had a happy 4th! A picture is worth a million words so here's a lot of pictures and in a nut shell we a had a fun day. We had two families over for a BBQ then went with one of the families to enjoy the festivities in the park and wait for the fireworks. It was a lot of waiting and a short show, but it was fun company and we enjoyed Sarah's great homemade cookies and carmel popcorn!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th of July! I always take too many pics and can't pick so I end up having to do slideshows, which is probably really annoying to some people but I just take too many pics!
-Melissa
Those are some cute pictures. Glad you had a good 4th, sorry you didn't make it to Mt. Rushmore.
What great looking kids! Sounds like a great 4th :)
Post a Comment