Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Weeks Old Already?

I don't know where the last two weeks have gone! I can't believe Layla was two weeks old yesterday! I have truly enjoyed this baby and she is SO good, she lets us know when she is hungry, but hasn't been fussy by any means! They change so fast at this age, I just want to hold on to every moment. Here's my little love- she is in a premie outfit from Grammy, it fits perfectly now, but probably not for long!Since Layla was born, we discovered Alaina has a sweet streak that we never knew she had! She can be so mean to her big sisters, but to little sis, she is always so gentle and loving!
Today we went up to Mt. Rushmore, our girls never tire of that place! We hiked the presidential trail and got a few more pictures to add to our thousands of Mt. Rushmore. Scott carried Layla in a carry pack and she slept the whole time. Here's a picture of Layla's first trip to Mt. Rushmore!

3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Layla is so sweet! It's great to have a good baby huh. Boston has been a quite easy baby and toddler thus far.

Your new background is cute. Cutest blogs on the block are fun.
-Melissa

Ashlea said...

Your girls are SO sweet and beautiful!

Clarissa Weideman said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 weeks. She is a cutie like your other girls. We are looking forward to coming to visit and get our first visit to Mt. Rushmore, and it sounds like you know all the best places to visit.