and on that farm he had a pony...
with a neigh, neigh here...
and a neigh, neigh there....
E-I-E-I-O
and on that farm he had a goat...
with a meh, meh here and a meh, meh there...
and a quack, quack here and there!
Our first trip to Old MacDonald's Farm this season! We've bought season passes every summer we've lived here, but between having a baby and all the rain, we haven't gone yet this summer. But we finally made it on Friday. Our kids LOVE this place! It was fun to take Alaina this year, last year she was a little to little to enjoy it as much. She maintained a straight face through out the pony ride, I wasn't so sure she was loving it much, but when it ended and Daddy got her down, she screamed and screamed to get back on that pony! They bottle fed baby lambs and fed the sheep and goats from their hands. We had a picnic and they played on the playground and we were ready to leave about the time the rain started.
Our first trip to Old MacDonald's Farm this season! We've bought season passes every summer we've lived here, but between having a baby and all the rain, we haven't gone yet this summer. But we finally made it on Friday. Our kids LOVE this place! It was fun to take Alaina this year, last year she was a little to little to enjoy it as much. She maintained a straight face through out the pony ride, I wasn't so sure she was loving it much, but when it ended and Daddy got her down, she screamed and screamed to get back on that pony! They bottle fed baby lambs and fed the sheep and goats from their hands. We had a picnic and they played on the playground and we were ready to leave about the time the rain started.
3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm so glad that I'm able to keep up with you guys through your blog! Keep sharing, I love the photos!
That sounds like so much fun. It is great when there are things like that close.
We have an animal/farm park here too. I took Boston last year and it was exactly how you described Alaina (he didn't seem too impressed), so from your blog post I think I'll try taking Boston again this year because he is older and will probably enjoy it so much more this time--especially the pony ride. Thanks for the post!
-Melissa
Post a Comment