Alyse performed in the Weiser Youth Symphany Classical Concert April 1st. It was beautiful!
I am absolutely amazed at the opportunities my kids have had in Weiser. It is a great blessing to have such amazing opportunities right here.
"Success come from everyday efforts, not in the grand moment of a performance."
Just as a farmer can not wait until September to begin watering, dump a 10,000 gallons, and expect to harvest the next week. I love the dedication & the daily effort music teaches my girls. I love it when Alyse brings home a really challenging violin or piano piece and with great enthusiasm she attacks it every day until she can master it. I like to play piano in my comfort range. I don't ever try any thing harder. And, I never improve; I stay right where I am at. I love how Alyse loves the challenge and she grows by leaps and bounds, with persistence she is a little better everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment