Monday, April 14, 2014

April Fools

On April Fools Day, the kids woke up to discover...

Bear going potty and a line up at the bathroom.   Bruno reading Alyse's book, and dolls playing battle ship, changing a diaper, and reading a book!

And this cake, Scott made for his mom.  It's a balloon.  It's shape is a little suspicious.  But she believed his "it's an Easter egg raspberry chiffon cake made in a big egg mold pan..." story.  However, the balloon didn't pop, even with a sharp knife, it just deflated.

Scott and I could hear the girls giggling in the morning.  Layla said, "I have to go to the bathroom."  Alaina responded, "you'll have to wait in line!"    Then they brought me up a bowl of cereal.  That in itself and their giggles were very suspicious.  I said I wouldn't try it until Daddy did.  So he took a bite, chewed, and swallowed with a perfectly normal face and said it was just fine.  So I took a little bite.... yuck!  Very salty!

Later, in the kitchen, with a pill in my mouth, I grabbed my cup of water for a drink.  Yuck!  Very salty water!  I had to swallow so I didn't loose my pill.  Thank you very much Layla Gracie!

No comments: