Sunday, April 13, 2014

Audrey is 1 and other fun

Well, I guess I'm consistent to catching up the blog every 3 months!
In my defense, I tried to a month ago, but my computer is not reading my SD card with the pictures from Jan to mid March.  (I think its the computer not the SD card because it will only read one of my 8 cards and the card works fine in the camera)  So until I get to another computer to see...  I will get caught up on the last month.

Audrey is ONE!
I have had this little wonder for one full year!
She looks more than ever like my grandma Ruby Johanna and my cousins daughter Johanna.
She loves to stick out her tongue and wrinkle her nose (a look affectionately called by Aunt Rachel as a Quasimodo face!)  She is starting to take a few steps, but still prefers the much faster method of crawling.  She's a chicken in the park swing- it terrifies her!  
She loves to steal blankets from anyone who has one!  (especially Landon's blue blankie)
She loves to eat- everything except bananas.  (she quivers and shakes when a banana is in her mouth)
She is very fun, sweet, adorable, determined, and very lovable.

We celebrated her birthday early, those pictures are on that other card.  Here's a few from the actual day.    


Landon was trying to give her  a kiss, but she just kept sticking out her tongue- they will just love these in their teenage years!  Noni and Bompi came over with a present and had some fun with disguise glasses.

 

Here's Audrey in her new dress from Noni.  The color is perfect!

No comments: