At work last week, my awesome co-workers surprised me with this basket of goodies and lots of good food to eat on all night. I've mostly laid off projects this week and have tried to pamper my self :) I do work with really great women! Thank you co-workers/friends!
On Thursday, church friends gave me a night out at a Mexican restaurant. I have no pictures, but they stuffed me with yummy Mexican food, red velvet cake and cheesecake; and spoiled me with diapers, wipes, and baby soaps. Thank you ladies!
On Friday morning I had a doctor's appointment. I was dilated to 2cm and she stripped my membranes. Trying to get things moving, I stayed active all day. Alyse and I stained the patio furniture. Lots of bending, stretching, moving... lots of cramping a few contractions and no labor!
Saturday, Scott was hesitant to head to class all day an hour away. He kept his phone on and expected I'd call at some point. I cleaned all day, till the house was perfect. The girls helped and then played outside in the grass clippings from Scott mowing on Friday. These little birdies raked up all the cut grass, will barrowed it to a huge pile and played in for 5 hours straight. They made this nest and then moved all the grass into walls for a house with 9 rooms. Love their imaginations!
On Thursday, church friends gave me a night out at a Mexican restaurant. I have no pictures, but they stuffed me with yummy Mexican food, red velvet cake and cheesecake; and spoiled me with diapers, wipes, and baby soaps. Thank you ladies!
On Friday morning I had a doctor's appointment. I was dilated to 2cm and she stripped my membranes. Trying to get things moving, I stayed active all day. Alyse and I stained the patio furniture. Lots of bending, stretching, moving... lots of cramping a few contractions and no labor!
Saturday, Scott was hesitant to head to class all day an hour away. He kept his phone on and expected I'd call at some point. I cleaned all day, till the house was perfect. The girls helped and then played outside in the grass clippings from Scott mowing on Friday. These little birdies raked up all the cut grass, will barrowed it to a huge pile and played in for 5 hours straight. They made this nest and then moved all the grass into walls for a house with 9 rooms. Love their imaginations!
But still, no labor. Saturday night I went to a movie, Oz the Great and Powerful 3-D, with Denise. It was the last of my official plans, and was completely ready to go into labor. Then Sun, and now Mon. and still waiting. We went on a 3 mile walk this morning and still nothing official. In 4 hours I'm suppose to leave for work, but I'd much rather be in labor and start my maternity leave. COME ON BABY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment