this was last years project that we just put the final piece of molding on- yea!
before-note the gold window that they must have stole from the Brady Bunch set
after- new windows, front door, and bead and batten on the walls
curtain? haven't decided if its the right one for there, but it hangs there until I find one I like better :)
we've painted the accent wall on the left, the tanish yellow color all over the rest of the house will go someday too! I despise the color and the flatter than flat paint that they used that doesn't clean well, but it is a big undertaking since entry, kitchen, dining, upstairs all and downstairs are all open... but one of these day's it will turn more grayish :)
"Weideman Family Rules" sign I created
up close top
and bottom half
I usually have this window decorated for a holiday or season but it's blank today and today is the day I'm taking the pics and posting :)
{Light BEFORE}
also from the Brady Bunch set
{Light AFTER a minor surgery and spray paint}
No comments:
Post a Comment