I love Valentine's Day and I love Valentine's Decorations. I made some new ones this year, these are the one's I finished and the one's that I didn't get finished will make their appearance next year :)
My favorite- Our hands
(with a space on the right to add baby's)
that's a lot of hands!
Our new mantel shelf Scott and I built; because it doesn't show the size, it's 7 foot and very very heavy- that's a 2x10 on top! The gingham heart banner was fun to make. LOVE letters on the window in the entry way, and XO wreath on the front door.
School girls and their Valentine's
Lexi and Alaina's are butterflies, Alyse's is suckers with lips or mustaches on them
all were very cute and fun to make
the fillings of their surprise cold lunch I made the girls
and the girls at dinner time with heart shaped pizzas and pink lemonade
Eating dessert- chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate dipped strawberry marshmallows- Yumm!
isn't that chocolate covered fishy face irresistible!
It was a fun special day! Not pictured- Scott and I went to the temple and to Cafe Rio for lunch (thanks mom for babysitting Layla and Landon)! Bompi visited and gave us all his traditional box of chocolates! and Scott and the girls made me a home video of them telling all they loved about me- very priceless!





No comments:
Post a Comment