Monday, February 27, 2012

itching to create, redo, & refurbish my master piece

so we've lived in this house going on 9 months now and so far I have 6 pictures up.  5 (one of each kid) in the entry way hall and a family one over my mantel shelf- and that has been my extent of decorating, sad!

This house has been hard for me to figure out what I want to do, I have been thinking, I have been stumped, and now I think I'm getting some where!  At least I have a brain full of ideas now. 

I'm dying to scrape some popcorn texture off the downstairs ceiling

I want to paint

I want to play with molding, serious molding over doors and windows

I want to hang pictures and a gallery wall in the downstairs

etc., etc., etc.

now I just need TIME and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: