Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Halloween Party

We threw a Halloween party for Alyse, Lexi, Alaina and their friends.  It was 11 little girls on a Saturday afternoon for games, lunch, and crafts.  I was busy keeping the games going and helping kids with crafts to get very many pictures, but I captured a few.  My mom came to help and manned the pumpkin garland station, Scott manned the lunch station with making their own english muffin pizzas, and I manned a mummy doll craft station, then we played games as a big group.

the prizes

playing pass the pumkin

the photo station

Alaina and friends

Alyse and friends

Lexi and friends

Lexi's group making bendable mummy dolls

Alyse's group making pumkin garlands


dining room decor 

decor at the food table

Alaina's group showing their mummified gatorades

Alyse and friends showing their pumpkin garlands

ghosty rice crispie treats

We also played a costume hunt relay game, a candy corn relay, and after the party the all the girls begged to rake leaves.  I think they had the most fun of the day with the leaves!
I had a blast (even if I worked the night before) and I think the girls did too!  They were sweet girls and lots of fun!

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

I still remember your Mom's Halloween parties--epic.