Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Happenings

I'm making a desperate attempt to get this blog caught up before I have a baby to blog about, or at least get caught up to a point, there are lots of pictures around the corner with the 4th and a family reunion!

I have been working full time nights, it takes me a day afterwards to recover, then of course the yard and house need attention too, but we have squeezed in some summer activities as a family.  Like...

a few fishing trips



Old Fort Boise Days in Parma
(the parade)

the intense race for candy
 my nephew James on the tuba


getting ready for a baby boy
(I think it's SO hard to find cute boy stuff and have exhausted everyone of my shopping partners, but I did eventually find a car seat and the essentials)
 Cleaning the windows

We had a great Father's Day BBQ at Scott's parents house, but only managed to get pictures of the kids eating limes!
and lots of playing in the sprinklers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez woman, you have been one busy lady! Congrats on the new and upcoming baby boy! And your poor little girls head--ouch! It's fun checking in on you and seeing what your up to! Miss you and love you!

love your cuz, Sharon