We got back from Idaho Sunday the 24th at 9 p.m. and Monday morning it was back to work, school, and Halloween activities and parties. We also joined the YMCA on that Monday and Alyse and Lexi started basketball that week too! The second week of being home I finished the majority of my Christmas shopping (I like to have it done before Thanksgiving so that Christmas time is spend doing Christmas activities and not shopping!) It's now been two weeks of being back and I think this is the first time I have stopped moving. I also think I must add too many pictures because my free 1GB is used up! So here is the first half of the Halloween pictures.
"aaah! where's my head?"
(Yes, Scott really put his head into it)
only 2 people I know would do this... Scott and my brother Mike
we didn't have an evening at home together all week, so Scott, Alaina, Layla, and I carved 4 pumpkins together and then Scott helped Alyse and Lexi quickly carve theirs right before the Trunk-Or-Treat
ready to go to the Halloween Festival and the Y, Layla went too but she didn't want in the picture
"Faster, faster! We have to go! (but pause for a picture!)"
the nerd and the nerd lover
We had a "pick a costume from the ones we all ready have year." They were all very happy with that and excited to see their old costumes and they got the benefit of wearing different costumes to different activities! Alyse and Layla were witches, Lexi was Mary had a Little Lamb, and Alaina was a princess riding a unicorn, well for the majority of the Halloween activities. Alyse and Lexi were a doctor and a nurse for their school parties and I tried really hard to get Layla to be a ladybug she wanted nothing to do with it. I was able to go the the school parties which were cute as always and the girls got a ton of candy between the Trunk-Or-Treat on Saturday and Trick-Or-Treating on Sunday. So much fun... now bring on Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment