Wow, I got to say that was quite a Halloween! I think we packed in every possible holiday activity this season. Halloween day was so full of fun. I had promised the kids all week we would make Halloween sugar cookies. It was Halloween morning when we got to it; bright and early, we made two batches! As we finished that activity at 11, I left to go buy the stuff for my costume, after going to JoAnns, Target, and Walmart, rushing home to sew it and sew Alyse's bloomers, eat pizza, get everyone in cosutme, we made it to the church at 3 for a primary carnival and then the "Trunk or Treat." After that we came home for a little break, then Trick or Treated our street and then came home (purely exhausted) and ate dinner and watched Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, well kind of, the door bell intrupted us every few minutes! But the kids loved passing out candy too. 
Little Red Riding Hood & The BIG Bad Wolf
Raggedy Ann & Andy
Marry had a little lamb
The Loot
Layla got into the trick or treating going door to door. She quickly learned the ritual and would hold out her little chubby grabby hand and say "uh, uh, uh" until she got something in it. And she sure didn't let go of her bag!
Kids make holidays so much fun!
We had a delayed start and 2 snow days last week, but Halloween day the weather was PERFECT. Just a little cool, sunny, and dry!! (I was roasting, it was the year we could have done ballarinas or cheerleaders!)
We lived it up, and now, I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping! (My plan is to have the Christmas shopping done by the end of Nov. so that Dec. can be a purely enjoyable month, full of Christmas activities!)
4 comments:
Those were impressive costumes!
Love the costumes! Little Miss Creative!
OH. MY. GOSH. How do you do this???! I really don't know anyone like you Ruby. You amaze me with everything! Way too much talent. I love you guys!
I love how you did the costumes! You are so creative!!
Post a Comment