Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Vertern's Day!

It being Veteren's Day, I'm am very thankful for the Air Force!  Not only because the AF deposits money in my account twice a month, but for the life it has been for us.  The expeirences we have had, the places we have lived, the friends we have made.  I in no way regret Scott's last job or our time in South Dakota, but I am very greatful that Scott was able to crosstrain into the space command.  Everyone  that Scott deployed with last time from Ellsworth, deployed again this July.  That would have killed me to have sent him out again and have him miss the holidays yet again!  I'm thankful that Scott isn't deployed and I'm very thankful for all those who are!  I am thankful for the time off the military allows, the good hours Scott has had, and the health insurance too!

No comments: