Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm thankful for... and food storage

So I haven't been very good at keeping up at my thankful posts.  Last week I was thankful for ERs, doctors, medicine, health insurance that paid every penny, Air Force "quarters" that doesn't use personal leave, and for all that Scott does to help me (I sure missed it last week while Scott was sick:)).   

 I'm also very thankful that Colorado Springs has a dry pack canery and for the incredible expierience that it is!  I have never been to one before and it was awesome!  Scott and I went last night and in two hours of working, we were able to pack all this!  (Not a year supply, but a start!)  It was work, but so fun to do together.  I was not suprised but amazed at the true order the church has in everything.  The missionaries that help at the canery were awesome and encouraged us to bring the kids next time, that they would love to help.  If you are so blessed to have one in your area, take advantage of it!!!   (p.s. Need a Christmas idea?  this is what Scott and I got each other for Christmas, although I don't think I'm going to wrap it and haul it back up stairs to put under the tree!)

1 comment:

Hyde Family said...

Wow! Great job on all the thankfulness! And the food storage. I agree, it is actually fun to go...and work!Gotta love the white boxes all over the house!