This month we have attempted to find a balance in work and play. Since we have moved here, we have become workaholics, move, paint, landscape, landscape, landscape, etc. during every free moment. We really hadn't explored further than our back yard or Lowe's. So one Saturday (Aug 29), sick of moving rocks or planting plants, and in dire need to get out of the city (still can't believe we live in a huge city), we packed a picnic and drove. Well first we asked the girls, "If you could pick anything to do today, what would you do?" The girls answered unanimously, "Go to COSTCO!" So I guess that's the most exciting thing we have done in Colorado! So overdue as it was, we explored Hellen Hunt Falls and Garden of the Gods, then the rain hit so we rented a movie and ate our picnic in the living room. It was a wonderful day of play, hiking, and sight seeing!
2 comments:
Yay for a day out of the house! Enjoy. I think the snow is coming sooner than later. :) It's gotten so cold here recently. :) How fun. What is your address? Email it to me because I'm not sure I have it for my xmas card list.
WOw! It looks really pretty there! Glad you guys got a day off! Love these girls, miss you guys!
Post a Comment