you can't find happiness at the end of your journey if you didn't bring it with you all along. -KM
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Grammy's Visit Part 1 (a getaway)
My mom, aka "Grammy," flew in on the 8th and we got to keep her until the 17th. All 9 days flew by! (It's Fall Break here by the way, 12 school days off plus weekends.) On the 10th Scott and I left the kids with Grammy and went to Denver for the day AND night!! I think the last time we did that was about 2004! So overdue as it was, we took the opportunity! We got in a temple session, lunch at PF Changs, and dinner and dessert at the Cheese Cake Factory, explored a cool mall, and some R&R. It really was perfect, I think we'll make it happen again before 2014!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cool you got away! All of your crafts and activities are so cute. You and your mom are such cool people! Tell her I said hi! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment