you can't find happiness at the end of your journey if you didn't bring it with you all along. -KM
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Back to School!
I have a lot of back blogging to do, but for today its back to school! Alyse is in first grade (I can't believe it either!) Last year I gave her a choice on the first day of being driven to school or bus and sack lunch or hotlunch; her choice without hesitation was bus and hot lunch! This year, without hesitation it was being driven and sack lunch. She had a great day and looks forward to tomorrow! This one is blowing kisses to Daddy!
3 comments:
So cute; I'm sure Daddy appreciates the extra love! Where is she going to school? Where are you living right now?
-Melissa
What a beautiful 1st grader! Hope she loves it! And her outfit is adorable. Got to love school shopping!
She is so pretty! I love her cute outfit and hair! I hope she enjoys first grade.
Post a Comment