Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beginning Blogger

Well I thought I would give this a try! I'm bored out of my mind on bed rest; tired of reading or crocheting, so I have now resorted to something different! I'm definatlely an amature but I'm sure I'll have the time on my hands to master this, eventually!

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

Yea! You have a blog! I'm so super excited about this. I can't wait to see more! The girls are adorable and we too received snow recently--yuck! I'm so ready for spring. I love the fav pics of '07 of your girls. Great job with the camera. Also the pic of you and Scott on the side is a great one. You two are very photogenic; great photo! Well you may feel like an amature but your blog doesn't look like it. It is fun and cute! Have fun with it; i love blogging. Our blog is www.thedespaingang.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out anytime, and comment if you want. -Melissa