After this, the girls had a bath and then insisted on wearing their new spring dresses and we finally got their baskets out of the garage!
After our little photo session, Scott took all his girls out to lunch at Chilli's. It was so great to get out of the house and the food was great too! After lunch, we recieved packages from Grammy and Noni! The girls were wild with their new suprises! Then we made Easter sugar cookies!
Then to complete our day of Easter festivities, we went to our friends house, the Christiansen's, for an Easter egg hunt!
After the kids ate lots of chocolate, they enjoyed "spinning rides" on the office chair. Alaina would get so dizzy, it was hillarious to watch her try to walk. We caught one on tape, although it wasn't her dizziest walk! (Excuse the sideways taping, I still relapse to camera mode once in a while!)
1 comment:
You don't even look pregnant in the above picture. Boy if I'm ever pregnant, I hope I look as good as you do at 8+ months. So jealous! -Melissa
Post a Comment