you can't find happiness at the end of your journey if you didn't bring it with you all along. -KM
Monday, March 31, 2008
March: In like a lamb out like a lion!
I've never known this saying to be so true! March 1st, it was 70 degrees, Scott and the girls washed the car and played outside all day in summer clothes! Today, March 31st, the ground is covered in snow and it's a two hour late start for the school district! (Wished I would have known that before I had Alyse out there waiting for the bus and realized she was the only kid!) I'm lucky if I get to sleep till 6:30 when my alarm goes off, usually the kids (Alaina atleast) are before that! But today, Alaina miraculously slept till 7:30 and I needlessly had Alyse up and ready for school! We've had some blizzardy school days, but today with a few inches of snow and a peaceful snow fall, they delay school!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! Love the blogging. -Melissa PS: yucky snow; we have it too.
Post a Comment