So most of the pictures I have of Audrey are of her with wild hair, mismatched clothes, and into something or other.
That's because most of the time she does have wild hair, mismatched clothes, and is into something or other to be honest.
If I were to take a pictures of Audrey at 8 a.m. she would look something like this...
hair is done, clothes are matched, and out of trouble at the moment, and already asking for candy in ASL :)

By noon, her hair would be messy and her matched clothes traded for whatever strikes her fancy... (she loves to raid Landon's closet too).
By dinner she likely to have changed her clothes into some other random outfit made up of her Landon's clothes and not much sign that her was done that morning.
By bedtime she looks like this... has her hair ever been done? and showing signs of the trouble she has found! That's a day in Audrey's life. She is a wild and crazy girl!!
Maybe I should take more pictures at 8 a.m. to balance out the crazy ones :)

No comments:
Post a Comment