There is something about living in a city that makes us all CRAVE nature, especially with spring coming along beautifully around here!
We escaped the city one Saturday to explore American Fall Reservoir. We found out that they close a lot of access ports in the off season, but did find Willow Bay open. There is just something about being outdoors, throwing rocks in water, and playing in the sand that beats anything in a city!
(Yes, there was a lot of sand in the bathtub, in the laundry basket, and in the washing machine at the end of the day... but it's worth it!)
Another day, I captured Layla playing school with her dolls and stuffed animals :)
Alyse, Lexi, Alaina, Layla and I went to Rexburg for a day for our first annual girls spring fling. We had tickets to the Extradance at BYU-I and spent the day shopping at crafty boutiques and stores, visited our friend Hannah in her apartment, ate at Big Jud's, and then went to the awesome dance show!









No comments:
Post a Comment