Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Grammy's Visit

First off, just for the record, it snowed again and the snow clothes are back out of the garage!
I guess our spring stayed just long enough to tease us, but I'm ready for shorts and flip-flops!

Grammy got a ride to Pocatello with a friend coming this way and we got her for 5 days!  They were quiet days at home, full of crafting and baking around and during school :), she babysat for us a few times and Scott and I were able to go to the Idaho Falls temple before it closes for renovations this month, and we played lots of Boggle!



Grammy and the girls made cute mini peach and fresh strawberry pies.  Alyse and I made Grammy Olga's rolls, and we made the BEST pizza EVER on my new cast iron pans!  We pretty much ate a year's supply of white flour over the week!   Landon and Audrey make a cute Dr. and nurse!

No comments: