Monday, February 16, 2015

The Leonardo and Temple Square

Feb 7th
It was a Saturday morning and I was itching to get out and do something!  We took off on a very spontaneous trip to Salt Lake to visit the Leonardo Museum and have some fun!   Back in the days, we explored so many cities and visited so many museums and zoos and such; I have really missed that since we moved to Idaho in 2011.




After the museum, he headed up to the look out on top of the city library to see the views of Salt Lake.  We got to take a quick peak before they closed the look out.

The night was still young and the weather was perfect so we stopped by Temple Square.  I don't know that I have ever been there at night and it was beautiful at night!

It was an amazing 60 degrees, not bad for Feb in Utah!!!  Not even the slightest breeze out, which made the refection pool perfect without a ripple.




We got to see this awesome replica of the temple in the South Visitors Center.  It was a beautiful evening!

No comments: