Alaina turned 9! Being a Sunday, we had an at home family party after church and then stayed up late after the littles went to bed to play Risk! I frosted the cake, but Lexi baked Paula Dean's orange cake and made the orange cream cheese frosting. It was awesome!!
I love this awesome girl who loves orange! She is extra sweet, loves to snuggle, loves to play games, sew, do crafts, paint, create things, and make stuff in the kitchen!
Alaina got new bedding for her birthday! We have been working on Alaina and Landon's room lately; they got a new shelf for Christmas that we finally got up on Saturday and Alaina put her Raggedy Ann collection on it. We built their bed frames this fall. I love how they turned out. It's pallet wood in the head boards.
Happy Happy Birthday Alaina dear!
May happy days come to you all year!



No comments:
Post a Comment