Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Happenings

Our spring break was full of baby snuggling, playing outside, lawn mowing, and reading.  Scott also took Alyse, Lexi, and Alaina to see OZ the Great and Powerful in 3D and trips to the park so Audrey and I could have some quiet time.  Landon LOVES, and I mean LOVES to ride on Scott's lap while he mows the lawn.  And since I loved the quiet time without him finding mischief, I asked Scott if he could mow the yard everyday the week after Audrey was born :)   Lexi read Harry Potter 1,2, and 3 during spring break.  She has the highest AR points in her school.  There is a boy who took the lead for a few weeks, but she is back on top.  These two are 100-200 points ahead of the rest of the school.  She has been quite famous for leading the way.  


A Tea Party interrupted by little brother

Bubbles

Alyse, Lexi, and Alaina had a clogging recital last night.  The spent Sunday afternoon through Sunday night vomiting.  Monday home from school resting and then made it to dance classes and the recital.  Alyse vomited one more time about 30 min. before show time and then made it through the night!  We pointed out the exit to her just in case :)   They all did beautiful and it made a year of paying for classes and all the chauffeuring them to and from classes worth every cent and minute :)

No comments: