Audrey's first week was full of baby snuggles and loves. Scott said I never put her down. (I hardly have yet!) And we had lots of visitors. Our first day home from the hospital Scott's sister Rachel and kids, Ivan, Isaac, and Ana came to meet Audrey, and then my friend Denise and daughters Hannah and Ellia brought us a yummy dinner.
The next day, my mom, Al, Kristey, James, and Amanda came to visit.
The week continued with visitors, yummy meals, and gifts. We were very spoiled and blessed!
Audrey woke up every 1-4 hours for feedings every night but night #3. That was a rough night with awakenings every 30 min to 1 hour followed by my rough and teary day. Otherwise, I felt great and Audrey was a perfect baby!
At one week old I did her first photo shoot...
baby announcements
a very precious week!









No comments:
Post a Comment