Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Down Stairs Bathroom update

Scott and I have tackled a few projects lately (very fun!)

Here's our updated downstairs bathroom
             Before:                                                   After:
Popcorn ceiling                                                                 No popcorn ceiling
ugly yellow tan paint                                                         fresh coat of paint
old window                                                                      new window
towel bar                                                                         towel hooks
brass door knobs & hinges                                               black door knobs & hinges
cream outlets and light switches                                        white outlets and light switches
oak cabinets                                                                    distressed gray cabinets
ugly small baseboard molding                                           wide baseboard molding and crown molding
ugly ceiling light                                                                newer ceiling light (from Landon's room)





P.S.  Crown molding is not for whimps!!!!!!!!!!!!  
(it a brutal test to patience and shoulders!)

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Looks amazing! Well done!

Kristin said...

Wow! Looks awesome! Your whole house looks absolutely beautiful! It looks like such a perfect house and setting! I wanted to comment on every post...(you've been busy!)...but all in all, you have such a cute, sweet little family and I love reading it:) P.S. You look darling pregnant (again!)