Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Time 2012

a busy wonderful season!

{Decorating the Tree}
We also put up a real tree down stairs and a little tree in each girl's room, hung garlands on the stair rails, and decked the house for the holidays

{Christmas Violin Recital}
Alyse and Lexi performed in their violin recital at the {Weiser Festival of the Trees}.

After their recital we headed across the street for our now traditional dinner at Idaho Pizza and then out to the street for the {Weiser Parade of Lights} with Scott's family.

Alyse and Landon were given {Teddy Bears} from one of the floats! and at the end of the parade Santa lit the city tree and {firework show} began.  I love our little town of Weiser!

Alyse and Lexi had a clogging performance at a TVCC Christmas fundraiser.  It got delayed and we entertained our selves with the camera while we waited.
{All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth}


{Clogging}


Alyse, Lexi, and Alaina each had a {School Christmas Program}.
Alyse got to play "I'll Be Home for Christmas" with her friends Chelise, Ellie, and Lilly.

{Gingerbread Houses}

{The Whitaker Family Christmas Party} at Aunt Irene's house.
We played the traditional present game and Santa came to visit.

{Granmmy's Annual Christmas Eve Party}
* The older cousins- James, Mariah, Alysha, and Amanda in their new blanket/ headband and scarf sets from Grammy.      * The little cousins during the Christmas program.      *the 3 wise men.

*Scott, Ruby, and fussy Landon      *Mary and Joseph      *Lexi and Ashley with their new crocheted animal purses from Grammy     *the snowman cheese ball that made (the only picture I actually took for the day, the rest I stole form Stacy's blog :)  the only pic I took and then I left my camera there, on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!  aggghhhhh!!!  hence the poor pics I have of Christmas!


No comments: