Also during the last 2 1/2 weeks of crazy busy fun, we visited, played games, stayed up very late every single night, had lots of yummy food and BBQs, had everyone over for Indian Tacos, Scott went to school, and I worked full time! (In Feb. I started working PRN at the Weiser Hospital taking OB call and now I'm orienting to med/surg and so I have to squeeze in working 18 day shifts, still working at St. Al's too). I had to work the 3rd and 4th of July. Scott took the kids to a really fun park in Meridian then joined me and the family for a BBQ at Mike's, then I left for work and they left for Weiser to buck hay bales with Bompi and go to the Weiser fireworks. So sad missing holidays!!!
Shelley, Sarah, and Amanda stayed last night and left for Washington this morning. We will miss them!!
I took TWO naps today :) Tomorrow it's back to yard work and everything else I've been neglecting :)
1 comment:
Oh bummer! I'm sorry you had to work during the 4th! :( So bummer. Glad you have today off!
Post a Comment