I haven't fallen off the planet... I have just been very busy! I have SO much to post and just realized how much incredibly slower our new internet upload speed is (but cheaper!), so at this rate maybe I'll catch up by spring. Anyways...
If you remember the hutch picture I posted in the beginning of September... well it has been done since the middle of September... and well 6 weeks later I'm getting around to posting it! Someday I'll get the stuff inside of it just right... just in time to redecorate!
ooh la la!
and now, MORE THAN EVER, my table set needs a redo!! Someday it will also have a dark walnut top and antiqued white legs... the problem is I want a bigger table and so I don't want to put all the effort into this one!
2 comments:
I love it! I really like the strip of wood under the doors. Super cool and unique. I'm looking for a hutch of my own as my next project. Can't wait to find one!
I love it! Your house looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment