Do you ever have one of those days... You get home from working all night, lay down to bed at 8:00, when suddenly your wife comes in and wakes you up saying, "I'm going to go on a vacation to Idaho, sorry you have to work" well then you have to help her pack and get the kids ready. Then as she is walking out the door, she says "while I'm gone can you do these things.....(the list in a second), next I ask her when are you coming home, to her reply "well the kids start school Aug 4th so before that." Ok so I am actually very happy Ruby and the girls got to go home for a while. Oh and for all you worry warts.... Ruby and I are getting along great. anyways now to the list....
1. Finish painting the bed frame we built for our room.
2. Put together the bed frame that we built
4. Fix the sprinklers (I thought a picture of a sprinkler would be a boring picture)
5. Change the trucks oil
6. Hang the shelf in the girls room
7. Take down Layla's crib
8. Move Alyse's old bed up to Layla's room
10. Take Alaina's old mattress and put it on Layla's bed
11. Sand down a chair for the girls room
12. Sand down an old table for our computer desk
13. Clean the house (mainly the basement everything else was pretty clean)
14. Post pictures of the beds on the blog....
15. I am sure there's more but I cant remember them
So I have to do all this, and still go to work, while my wife goes and has fun. oh well. Now in truth most of these jobs didn't take very long. I don't mind doing them. I am very glad my Beautiful wife and daughters have the opportunity to go visit family. The only thing that could have made this better was if I was with them.
Oh and on a side note, I have had time to do things fun for me too. I even went Scuba diving! (which I highly recommend!) well I guess that about covers it for now.
3. Finish the girls bunk bed
4. Fix the sprinklers (I thought a picture of a sprinkler would be a boring picture)
5. Change the trucks oil
6. Hang the shelf in the girls room
7. Take down Layla's crib
8. Move Alyse's old bed up to Layla's room
9. Go buy a Mattress for Alaina's bed
10. Take Alaina's old mattress and put it on Layla's bed
11. Sand down a chair for the girls room
12. Sand down an old table for our computer desk
13. Clean the house (mainly the basement everything else was pretty clean)
14. Post pictures of the beds on the blog....
15. I am sure there's more but I cant remember them
So I have to do all this, and still go to work, while my wife goes and has fun. oh well. Now in truth most of these jobs didn't take very long. I don't mind doing them. I am very glad my Beautiful wife and daughters have the opportunity to go visit family. The only thing that could have made this better was if I was with them.
Oh and on a side note, I have had time to do things fun for me too. I even went Scuba diving! (which I highly recommend!) well I guess that about covers it for now.
1 comment:
Seriously Scott, WAY TO GO! That's amazing! You and Ruby make such a great team. The house seems like it's amazing! I love all the things you guys have created and done to improve it. Now, quit working and get a little rest;)
Post a Comment