Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back To School!

Alyse's First Day of 2nd grade!!!!


Our district has a modified year around schedule, so yes, we started school on August 5th!!!! Lexi starts kindergarten on the 10th! We have a two week fall break, one week Thanksgiving break, near 3 week Christmas break, and a two week Easter break, so I think we will love the schedule!

Alyse and Lexi ready for the school's meet your teacher, drop off supplies, and open house last night.
2 SCHOOL GIRLS!!!








I LOVE SCHOOL SUPPLIES!




















It was so much fun school shopping! Last year, not being into guitars, skulls, High School Musical, or Hannah Montana, it was very hard to find cute stuff! This year, everything was too cute and we bought way too much, but so fun! Alyse has always wanted oodles of pink, but this year she branched out to blues, greens, and yellows. Exciting to add new colors but a little sad to see her growing out of the "everything" pink stage. I can't wait for Alyse to get home to tell me all about her day!!!

3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Congrats on the new school year. Kathy, my sister, lived in Denver area and enjoyed year-round school until high school when the high school and elementary schools weren't always exactly the same schedule. Otherwise, she loved year-round school. Good luck to the girls.

Hyde Family said...

Yay! School! We can't wait to start in two weeks! The girls are beautiful! Looks like you're loving it still!

The Despain Gang said...

The class reunion was so fun! I was surprised that so many came and the bbq and softball game were fun. People didn't get drunk or anything either, I was a expecting that a little bit. More than anything I was surprised that so many seemed to be in good jobs with happy families. Overall it was great to see everyone. I you and your fam though. I missed the Linseys and Ashlea too. :(