I really haven't forsaken my blog, but my picture loader hasn't been working and since my posts revolve around pictures... anyways, I figured out if I load one or two pictures at a time it works and thought I better take the extrodinary long time to do it before I lose both my readers! So with out further ado... here is our Disney Land pictures from Feb 22-25. We had a wonderful time! February is the perfect time to go, last time we were there in June with a million more people. This time the weather was perfect and the lines were short! And a huge thank you to my brother Bob who gave his time share for our stay at a great resort!
Bug's Land Bumper Cars


Daddy taking my baby on that BIG roller coaster!
Waiting in line at the new Toy Story Mania ride
my cool girls ready for the 3-D ride
and their way cool parents
Scott and Alyse in the front row of California Screaming (about their 6th time)
in Hollywood pictures backlot
getting ready to enter Monstropolis with our own little monster
Scott and I make a great team, he took all height qualifying children on the big rides and I waited with the little one(s). I rode tons of rides too, but none that spun, went more than five off the ground, had speed, or twirls, etc. with two exceptions, I did ride the Jumping Jelly Fish with Lexi and that was more than I enjoyed, and then Soarin' Over California, which I about died on. I do have to admit that it is a really cool ride though, what I saw of it atleast. You are in an airplane type seat and fly over Californina landmarks. Its amazing how real it looks and feels, too real for me, I had to close my eyes for the majority of it so that I could breathe, but the glimpses I got were cool. Alyse definitly got her rollercoster riding gene from her daddy!
Daddy taking my baby on that BIG roller coaster!
"It was awesome, lets go again!"
(and they went again, and again)
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I just can't believe how darling your family is! Your girls all in matching clothes - what a mom! I love how Lexi's is looking at the dessert tray! So cute!
wow, that sounds like tons of fun. We are going to have to fit in a trip to Disney Land sometime. I bet you guys are enjoying the warm weather for a change. :) Cant wait to hear where you guys end up in June!
I want to go to Disney Land! It looks like you had a lot of fun. It sure has changed since I was there two years ago!
(In case you were counting, now you have three readers! :0) I'm just teasing!)
I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your blogs! Looks like you have been having fun! How's school for Scott?
Post a Comment