Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Far Away For Far Too Long



So the top of the mountain, that was yesterday, our half way point, 13 weeks done. That was a hard day, to think that its been forever and we have to do that all over again! But today, where the arrow is, we are closer to the end than the beginning, we still have to finish the plateau of the middle, but are officially more than have way, and are getting closer to the down hill side. Although it still has jagged edges and ups and downs and I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, we are now on the descent!

6 comments:

Ashlea said...

I'm completely lost on this....

Jen said...

Thank goodness! I hope it goes by faster and easier for you. If you feel like making a HUGE trip, I am meeting up with Kira in Salt Lake on Monday... Think about it!!!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yes...think about it. It's been way to long since i've seen you!!!

The Despain Gang said...

I'm with Ashlea, I'm not sure what mountain that is?

I figure it has something to do with being 1/2 way done with your hubbies service and absense, but I could be wrong...

Weideman said...

to put it in terms for Ashlea and Melissa, we are half way through this deployment.

The Despain Gang said...

Thanks for the clarification for the mental one over here! :)